Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Cards 2011

I used retired paper, I think it is called Heritage but I don't know if it was in the right package or not...before my time as a CTMH consultant!


I used the October Stamp of the Month and the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge...email me if you need sizes for the Cricut. :)






The patterns are from the Wishes how to book: Any Occassion Card Workshop (on page 68).  I LOVE the how to books...I don't have to have a designer's eye to create balanced cards and layouts! 

Hope you enjoy these...I am well on my way to use my stash!  I am enjoying the Cricut Cartridge (Art Philosophy) and using the paper stash makes it fun to get creative with "old" stuff. :)  Now I am just chomping at the bit to get the next CTMH catalog!!!

(Sneak peek at a new product coming later this week.)

No comments:

Post a Comment