Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hello again from the STILL frosty north!  UGH!
At least we are dealing with rain rather than snow and ice.  (Sorry little brother!)
OK waaaay back in January my baby girl turned 6 and we had a fun doll/tea party with a bunch of Kindergarten girls...so fun!

We "borrowed" a room in the library. :)
I found tea cups and saucers at the Salvation Army (only about 50 cents a cup).  The Salvation Army also had tablecloths and scrap fabric for table coverings for about a dollar each!

I used the Cricut Artiste to create a gorgeous (if I do say so myself) banner and other little decorations.
I used the Who's Your Valentine Kit to make the treat boxes for the girls as well.

It was cute, magical and fun!  Here are some pictures of the day:







Some close ups of the banner:







 Love that glitter paper! Love the Artiste cartridge.  Love my baby girl most of all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment