Friday, May 25, 2012

I have a great card project that I just completed and have not yet photographed.  In the meantime here is a video for Studio J...the BEST online scrapbooking program I have ever tried.  It perfectly blends with my classic pages and I highly recommend it to anyone that either loves to scrapbook, wants to get a photo book together but doesn't want the "stuff" lying around, wants a super-fast way to preserve some memories, or is a bit OCD and needs everything on the page to be "perfect".  
Please go check it out and then leave a comment below; I will send a goodie to one lucky commenter that either already has a free account or goes to this link and creates one and plays with Studio J.
Name will be chosen on June 15th.
Here is the basics video: (More how-to videos can be found here)



Have a blast and Happy Scrapin'
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment